Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharged VY II - STAGE ONE.

jackcurrie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series II VY.
Make: Series II VY, S.
Engine: L67 (10psi).
Body: 'SS' bodykit, stock.
Colour: Quicksilver.
Suspension: Stock FE2.
Exhaust: 3" Redback Catback.
Audio: Nil.
Additional: Factory sunroof, full leather interior.

Recently bought this as my first ever driveable performance car. Previously owned an SS, but it only sat as I was unable to drive it on my P's (excluding a few quick runs around the block). Its a 2004 supercharged VY, with a few rough aspects, only cosmetically, but drives brilliantly. Hoping to spend a few months, and years, bringing it to a level I want it. It generally looks pretty tidy, but has a few small imperfections. Its no show car at this point, I'm mostly starting this thread as a 'journal', to add everything I do/want to do, etc. At this point, I'm focusing on cosmetically getting it to a higher standard, and then I'll start improving its performance.

- Genuine Holden rims. 19" or 20".
- 3" Catback exhaust system.
- Exhaust tip.
- 15% tints.
- SS or Calais style taillights.
- Moderate sound system.
- Styled license plates.
- Lower all around on SSL.
- New rear bumper insert.
- New rear boot garnish.

I know some of the things on the list are very small, but they're niggly things that I want done before I'm happy with it. I'll probably add a few things as I get through the list, but they're my main worries at the moment. Once this list is pretty well done, I'll start doing some work on the exhaust system, charger, etc.

1381546_186631104853547_630285627_n.jpg

jackcurrie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series II VY.
I'm thinking of making this my pioneer car, something to sink some money and time into. So I'll be asking plenty of questions and bothering the hell out of a lot of users!