Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharger for alloytec

murded_ve

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
Hey guys I'm sorta new to the Holden scene but I have found a super charger kit fully rebuilt off a mate for 300$. It has cone off a Lexus soared and was just curious if it would fit the alloytec as so I've noticed there is not much available for it yet, it for an 07 ve omega 3.6l

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Is it still school holidays?

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
I have found a super charger kit fully rebuilt off a mate for 300$. It has cone off a Lexus soared and was just curious if it would fit the alloytec

oh boy. i guess anything is possible mate, but goodluck.

I've noticed there is not much available for it yet, it for an 07 ve omega 3.6l

dude, next time do a search and you'll avoid the embarrassment. there's a crapload of supercharger kits available for the 3.6.... but might be a little more than $300 :).
read here to start: CAPA : Supercharger Kits

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
No Point trying to learn anything here mate to many d#&kheads^^^^^
But i would say No mate

thats unfair.
a) this site has stacks of info on it, but the OP was too lazy to search.
b) its a pretty stupid question, asking if a $300 supercharger kit from a different car will just strap on to a VE 3.6L.
c) OP would have been better off searching google first and getting a basic understanding instead of coming on here asking. plenty of useful info here and people happy to help, but you gotta at least make an effort!

calling us all ########s isnt going to win you any arguments either.

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
A)Maybe the OP is new and not sure how it all works
B)Not a stupid question if you dont much bout cars and want to learn
C) I didnt know there is a rule saying "dont post on this forum unless you know everything bout cars

So why not help people instead of putting **** on them.
So lets see who will put **** on me now.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Yeah wez is right. I bought a TT kit from a 99 Supra to bolt onto my VE Alloytec Calais for $150. Sadly it didn't fit as there were no mount points on the engine cover so I wasted my money.

I could have saved myself the hassle if I asked here first.

So to the op, chances are it won't fit and will be a waste of money.

murded_ve

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve omega
Thanks wez, it's not a $300 used piece of crap kit it's a filly rebuilt kit mate got it for free no use for him, and offered it to me, was hoping someone would give me some advice as I'm not a wise experienced Holden owner like yourselves. And i do have mechanical knowledge, 2nd year apprentice truck mechanic. So if use are done putting **** on me? Maybe a few things a might need to set it up rather than paying 5000 for a brand new kit?

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
Depending on the type of supercharger you could fabricate a bracket and pipes needed, I have seen a few of the small jap superchargers adapted to just about anything but the power they put out isn't worth going to all the trouble.

I'm sure any engineering joint could fit it up for you but the cost and how it would run after is anyones guess.