Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

supercharger help

vuboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu spack ute v6
im looking into getting this 2nd hand supercharger kit for my car its running an intercolled 9psi and i have a standard ecotec v6 vu and i the guy selling it said i wont need to change anything the only thing i will need is a fuel regulator. dont i need a chip or somthing and maybe a clutch and injectors any help would be nice
thanx

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
hmm, 9psi on a internally stock engine...do-able, but not advised (i wouldnt advise it anyway...others may....5-6psi would be the MAX id try).
you would definately need a tune for the s/c...and higher flowing injectors would be wise, as would a bigger fuel pump (not just the regulator).
you would also likely have to re-arrange the engine bay a bit to fit the intercooler, like moving the battery into the boot.
thats about the minimum you'd be up for (that i can think of right now...) doing to s/c your ecotec.

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
just wondering if this is a sc14 or crs kit?
or is it more expensive more upmarket?

vuboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu spack ute v6
its an sta kit i belive. so computer wise im sweet yeah i have sused out what my internals will run and the way i drive i could run 9psi but later on down the track ill be doing internals n e ways