Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharger install recommened shops

SPACE8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve series 2
Hi all just joined i have a Holden Commodore ve SS does anyone know or can recommend any shops in Perth that can install and tune Harrop supercharger along with camshaft new exhaust system etc. Have been looking and some wont install it unless you brought the parts from them. Would definitely prefer someone that has installed one before. Thanks guys

Woodsy104

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Commodore SSV Sedan
Hi all just joined i have a Holden Commodore ve SS does anyone know or can recommend any shops in Perth that can install and tune Harrop supercharger along with camshaft new exhaust system etc. Have been looking and some wont install it unless you brought the parts from them. Would definitely prefer someone that has installed one before. Thanks guys
Have you contacted WA Performance yet? I highly recommend them

Chuckmeister

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 383 Harrop enhanced
I have been to quite a few shops for my build (Did a forged 383 with a 2.3 harrop charger in the end) with kwinana performance. Happy with the work for sure.
Customer service wise ...BYE performance were incredible...took the time to explain stuff....walked around the workshop and yard introducing me to the cars....really awesome. Quite a long lead in time for work though. Popular shop.
Went to WA performance...similar...great customer support...smaller shop though took me for a drive in a cammed car to give me an idea...trans stall etc, ran through some dyno sheets. Came across a little fussy as to his jobs he would take which is what I would do too...you dont want donkeys on your job cards.
I ended up with Maurace at KP in the end. It was closer to me....he looked after me with a courtesy car (not sure if he still has that car) and other than my trans (4l60e built) not being able to take the torque the running gear is awesome. 587 atw (ls1)..950 odd nm torque (ran out of injector for 600) . Same as BYE though....trying to get in his workload can be tough.

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
owner of WA Perf is great, really into motorsport as well so someone that actually understands cars and LS motors.