Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharger on Alloytech?

JMiller

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 M6
Anyone heard anything good or bad about the Capa Supercharger for the Alloytech???

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Anyone heard anything good or bad about the Capa Supercharger for the Alloytech???

Gave them a ring 2 weeks ago CAPA that is and they have sorted all issues with the using the Haltec Interceptor,they said cost is $5OOO.:thumbsup:

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1
Gave them a ring 2 weeks ago CAPA that is and they have sorted all issues with the using the Haltec Interceptor,they said cost is $5OOO.:thumbsup:

Wait untill it can be tunned properly

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Wait untill it can be tunned properly
Bloke as they said to me and as i have stated they have it sorted,hey i got an idea give them a ring yourself and they will tell the same.:whistling :thumbsup:

vy-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T 6A & VH-ZXA
Bloke as they said to me and as i have stated they have it sorted,hey i got an idea give them a ring yourself and they will tell the same.:whistling :thumbsup:

Yeah but i think the problem is that its only and interceptor and not an ecu tune.

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Yeah but i think the problem is that its only and interceptor and not an ecu tune.
Yep Interceptor works with factory ecu,but they reckon all the hickups sorted
anyway browzing through HARROP website and found interesting read there.

Harrop VE Commodore Product Range
Harrop Engineering is currently finalising our next range of VE Commodore enhancements which will begin to be available late 2006. Products due for release will include L98 and LS2 V8 supercharger kits, (AlloyTec V6 supercharger) kits and our range of brake upgrade kits. Updates on product progress and testing results will be posted regularly. :thumbsup:

VTSS350

Blown VT LS1 450rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTLS1

An interceptor is like putting a bandaid on a gaping wound.

The car never runs as good as on the standard computer. Trust me I have seen a few alloytecs running 9psi turbo charged. They are good, but there are small problems that cant be fixed.

With a proper tune the car will run like stock untill you put your foot into it.

If you were going to fit the CAPA supercharger you would be better to but it without the interceptor and then have it tuned properly. You would even end up with more power.

vzh00n

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive 04
how much do turbos cost?