Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

supercharging ls1

Uppercut82

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 vy ss
3 month warranty? That's literally wreckers warranty on a random second hand engine.

Read the user comments and the owner's (amazing) product descriptions on their FB page, should give you an idea. Also interesting that they sell only 3 blowers with no actual specs outside of "street", "race", and "extreme" whilst at the same time somehow catering for 130 vehicles.
Yeah funny U say that I told him maybe be interested send me the specs of the blower and he hasn't got back to me ,b4 then he answered everything,they have 6.0 ve claimed stock running 4lb 360rwkw ,I'm logged out FB so I can't check,be nice to actually here from ppl who have bought 1 not a seller ,looks like put dollars towards getting heads done since I have 238 242 cam, n maybe 100-150 shot, just with price sounds 2 good to be true

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Velocity is a crock. You're never going to make those numbers even with a non intercooled pro charger @5 psi