Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercheap 1000 ?

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I read in a country edition of the courier mail up here in Queensland that Supercheap is going to be the major sponsor for the race at Bathurst this year....hope its not called the Supercheap1000.
Also heard that they will be sponsoring the PWR team this year too.
Snickers are getting on board with HRT as a sponsor and Acer will throw a fair bit of sponsorship money the Stone Brothers way this year as well.
DJR might lose their longtime deal with Shell this year if rumors are correct so they would be looking for another major sponsor........along with the Kmart team.

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Bloody hell! So many sponsorship deals to close in less than three months!!! I bloody well hope Supercheap aren't sponsoring the race... every bloody add I'll hear "YA GET THE LOT FOR LESS!!!" That slogan annoys the **** out of me nowadays so if this does happen... please kill me.

MY_95_VS

Drifting Champion...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina V6
supercheap

Hey, did anyone notice that in the last supercheap auto ad, Bob thorn was loading stuff into the back of a VX commodore? Not an AU or BA falcon??? This is a slight change... Perhaps a subtle hint as to what the future holds for Supercheap??? *(K-mart sponsors???)... I F&%king hope not!!!

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
MY_95_VS said:
Hey, did anyone notice that in the last supercheap auto ad, Bob thorn was loading stuff into the back of a VX commodore? Not an AU or BA falcon??? This is a slight change... Perhaps a subtle hint as to what the future holds for Supercheap??? *(K-mart sponsors???)... I F&%king hope not!!!

Yeah, I'd noticed that too, but doesn't necessarily mean that they will sponsor a Holden side. Could just be their backlash against Ford. Who knows, we'll find out fairly soon.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
Yep a done deal ..........This season will have a Supercheap pwr team and a 3 year deal with Supercrap and naming rights as major sponsors for the "only race that matters".....no bullshit.....The Supercheap 1000.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Murphs new paint job is on the cover of auto action!
Here's a pic!
Looks ok.
I really hope he has a good year this year!
Super cheap Racing Pic

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
Amazing that only the name Supercheap is mentioned and instantly I tend to think the PWR team is supercheap and nasty.
Paintjob is great right from the front and looking down the side of the car right up to the point where you see the edge of the supercrap logo .....then you have to cringe a bit and have to look away.
If you bought any team merchandising that logo would be the first to go.

miss ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS S2
well, on the bright side.........at least I can shop at supercheap auto now, they do have some good bargains sometimes and I refuse to buy from ford sponsors