Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

superlows

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
ive got superlows front and rear in my liveaxle vs sedan..rear looked higher so i took the springs back out, chopped a full coil off the end which are tighter coils(top i think) and also trimmed the top n bottom rubbers down as much as i could without makin it too thin for the spring to poke through...looks much more level now..

yeh mite look good. but its also illegal

Jon Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Series 2
Does anyone actually check and know what they are after when they are buying their springs? there are plenty of springs not listed in the King Springs catalogue and maybe if you actually told the fitters/sales person what you want your car to look like you would get it!!

It not hard to do a lil reading into it and it can be done quite well for a good price and you can d.i.y if ur handy and got the tools.

I ordered the HD superlows for my vs and yeh it sits slightly higher at the rear by around 15mm its hardly noticable I could have ordered another Super low which would have bought the guard down level (dropped it by 15-20mm more claimed the king springs chick) with the tyre but y compromise driveability for some P plater to look and go "sick bro that commie is slammed"

whoever cuts their springs i feel sorry for you cause it may look good but it will still handle like the 4wd like stock suspension, resetting may give you some good results but unless done by someone who actually knows what they are doing, (not many, but they will telll u they do) it aint that hard to spend a bit more and do it right, its gotta handle too, otherwise what is the point? looks aren't everything

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
hey could some one inform me on what 'resetting' the springs is? thanks

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
thanks Jon Z, learn something new everyday!

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
hey boojak u gota scratche on your car in the first pic

b-rett

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
i bougth a set of superlows and was very disapointed in the heigth so i am currently getting rid of them and goin to big o tyres who apparently can lower your car to the heigth u want using custom king springs

Peasant

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II S Manual Black
I put superlows on my vs and i scrap the bottom of my car over just about every speep bump. How can people go lower than this an still drive there car places??