Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supplement thread.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Thats what Ive finally learnt. When I first started I got onto Jack3d. The first month of taking it I was like wow. I feel pumped. Realized pretty quickly it was due to a rush of caffeine and sugar. I dont drink coffee (and had stopped drinking red bull etc) so it was a massive hit.

Ive ditched the pre workouts and just supplement creatine.

Now I just have a light meal about 2 hours before (usually a fruit salad) which gives me a little bit of sugar and extra energy, I try not to eat to much before because I dont like the idea of the body trying to digest food (which uses oxygen) and trying to work out which also uses oxygen. Something will suffer, usually its digestion and you feel sick :p

Yeah good call. Supplementing Creatine is highly recommended!

Meal before a workout is a good idea, but the size of it usually depends on how long until you start working out.
I have a normal WPI Protein Shake with milk and a shot of coffee (our favorite Iced Coffee Protein Shake) at around 4.30 then start my workout anywhere between 6-7pm. So that's about a 2 hour gap, enough time for it to be properly digested so it won't come rushing back up. BLEGHHH

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
555077_10151433116289086_1439618318_n.jpg

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride