Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supply and fit a 4 point camber kit

Gurezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vx Berlina
can anyone recommend a good place to supply and fit a 4 point camber kit in a vx berlina.
has to be in the western suburbs of victoria thou haha. ive heard of a couple places but im not sure where to go

cheers

jazza15

Jarryd
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT II S
I personally prefer to take my car to Pedders for all suspension and steering work as that is what they speciaise in. Won't comment on anything else but the fact that above all, they know what they are doing when it comes to your suspension.
Now, that seemed to be a bit of a puff piece for pedders, so i'll say like most other mechanics etc. They still might try to rip you off for some things.
Have you considered fitting the kit yourself and then taking it to pedders or somehwere else for the front and rear (both must be done when rear is done). With VT - VZ's it is a difficult Trailing arm to remove, as the bolts on the outer are difficult to remove due to clearance issues, so I found that the labour charge could be a bit more inflated because of this?
I'm not sure on that though as I haven't seen quotes for other cars...

Gurezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vx Berlina
yeah i considered doing it myself.. i just helped one of my mates put a camber kit in his car... took wayyyyyy to long and it was a lot of hassle... i just want to drive in and drive out. job done heres your money lol

they would only do a two point kit saying a four point was going overboard. just wondering if there was any aftermarket place that does it

HSV.006

Apprentice Mechanic
Reaction score
Members Ride
vq statesman. CSV strada 5000i.
peddars will do the job and a good one at that.. but they will try and rob you for all you are worth, literally

Gurezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vx Berlina
yeah pedders qouted me $600 for a 2 point one... i think thats way too steep

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I can supply a 4 point Super Pro kit for $165.

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
can anyone recommend a good place to supply and fit a 4 point camber kit in a vx berlina.
has to be in the western suburbs of victoria thou haha. ive heard of a couple places but im not sure where to go

cheers

THeres the one in Kealba, Malcolm Ct. He pretty good, apparently he designed the kit in the first place, or worked on it, something like that. Should cost no more than $340 fitted, for a 4 point Noltec Kit. Pedders only do a 2 point.

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
I can supply a 4 point Super Pro kit for $165.

Mate always wondered. Whats the difference between your $165 kit and the $400+ one from Pedders........ Quality?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Same polyurethane material in the bushes. The adjustment method may be different, but with a lot of products, you pay a premium for certain brands just because of the name.

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Same polyurethane material in the bushes. The adjustment method may be different, but with a lot of products, you pay a premium for certain brands just because of the name.

Interesting, well i will have to hit you up for some when i get the car lowered