Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Surface rust on an exhaust?

White Swan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
way cheaper than repco. Purchased

Finished the midpipe the other night in clear coT ceramic.
ELGSxbC

Last edited:

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
finally got it great heavy duty jack but still cant lift the front due to the front bar in one go. have to use a side jacking point, chock under the wheel about 60mm then there is enough room to slide under the front. this is with the back up on ramps.

Midpipe on, O2 sensor bungs plugged up atm, had some fitment issues with standard cat and so the bolts are not fully home but put some locktite and impact wrenched it up to max.

stock
340 midpipe

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
definitely sounds meatier and deeper. Is the right side hanging a bit low or is it just camera angle?

Good write up btw, not a job i'd know how to do to be honest lol...

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
finally got it great heavy duty jack but still cant lift the front due to the front bar in one go. have to use a side jacking point, chock under the wheel about 60mm then there is enough room to slide under the front. this is with the back up on ramps.

Midpipe on, O2 sensor bungs plugged up atm, had some fitment issues with standard cat and so the bolts are not fully home but put some locktite and impact wrenched it up to max.

stock
340 midpipe

Sounds better! I've had a Maloo mid section in the workshop for about 5 years, about time I fitted it to the Magnum, already have bungs fitted.

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
Yes its a little low and out of square but wont move at all, can get a little bit straighter but have to have the hangar rubber out of whack Hopefully the headers and hsv cats make it sit better.

Also was gonna disconnect the ss mufflers for hsv just to hear it see the difference but felt like I'd break the bimodal clip the hsv has this which I'm guessing is different.