Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Suspension

somerandom

Reaction score
Hi, I want to get ULTRA Lows (Apparently they're known as Super Super Lows) - Will they put 16" 245 x 45 wheels / tyres under the guards, or will it be level? - just talking general....

I want to dump the car on his arse really really low, because it is a thrash around car(not on the road) I want it as low as possible - but lowest suspension without going custom.

I also want to go with pedders suspension.

Can someone let me know what the lowest suspension is - without having to go custom.

Also, what would be just a general price on the front and rear SPRINGS them selves for lowest suspension without goin custom?

thanks.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Are you going to run 19's on the front and 15's on the back? If not then its not worth dumping it its not cool.

<end sarcasm here>

somerandom

Reaction score
lol... seriously this is a BASH around car... it isn't on the road... so it's goin to get a beating once i get suspension for it... it's nothing special...

the rims are 16" and I will have 245 x 45 tyres on soon....

16" rims front and rear.

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
I it a paddock basher type car? if so wouldnt worry new pedders suspension if it's just gunna get thrashed and ending up in the dump, cut the springs ( i know its dangerous and wrong) but if u say its not on road and only being thrashed then saves you alot of cash

somerandom

Reaction score
How high in (MM) are ultra lows, I figured I may as well CHOP my springs so if someone can tell me how high the ultra lows are so i can take measurements that will be great thanks