Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sv6 engine swap llt to lfx

Paz87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6
Hi guys I've got a blown ve sv6 llt engine and I've also got a running Lfx sv6 engine with full loom and ecu which I would like to put in blown Ve my question is the only difference i can see between engines is the exhaust outlet is a single port on the lfx and the llt is a 6 port head I also have all the exhaust system of the lfx motor, will it be a straight swap or am I going to run into issue computer wise will Ecus swap work or too much headache or should I just find a llt engine thanks

Bossy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford F-350
Did you get any info on swapping motors ? Looking todo same thing .

R2O Cars Cairns

Reaction score
Members Ride
sv6 ute
Hi guys I've got a blown ve sv6 llt engine and I've also got a running Lfx sv6 engine with full loom and ecu which I would like to put in blown Ve my question is the only difference i can see between engines is the exhaust outlet is a single port on the lfx and the llt is a 6 port head I also have all the exhaust system of the lfx motor, will it be a straight swap or am I going to run into issue computer wise will Ecus swap work or too much headache or should I just find a llt engine thanks

Hi did you ever do the cconversion and is it hard to do ? I want to do the same convert from blown llt motor to a lfx motor

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Paz87 was last seen:
Jun 24, 2017