Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sv6 or Berlina

batemada

Reaction score
Wellington, New Zealand (Yes i know yet another KI
Members Ride
2009 Gold Calais V Sportwagon
Go for the SV6, it has the better motor of the 2 and if you choose to have the auto option you will get a 5 speed triptonic auto rather than the old 4 speed auto the holden has been using for years.

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
Well it didnt take long for my mum to get her way they placed the order this morning for a Sv6 Manual in impulse blue.
Dad liked the Berlina and the Calais but since it will be mostly me and my mother driving it it was really our decision and she really wanted manual so that ruled out the luxury model adn dad ruled out the V8 so there really was only one option.
They really need to look at an Sv6-V tht woiuld have catered for everything and i think it would be quite popular.
But anywho it will be ready in about 2 weeks so i will be hanging out for it haha.

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
So andrewmac what options are you getting on your Sv6?

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Do you have a say into what your parents buy? Do you have your own car?

andrewmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VE SS
Well since i drive there car alot i do have a say and Dad wanted a small car but Me and my mother talked him out of it.
I think my Dad got tired of me telling him how much i liked the Ve and thought this was the only way to shut me up haha.
I do have my own car but if they want me to do something for them or drive them somewhere im driving there car (no use in wasting my fuel ay).
We got a full size spare, luxury floor mats, mudflaps, weathersheilds and a 6 year 200,000K warranty thrown in for $44K so i think it went pretty well and we also got 2 and half K trade in on there Vr equipe (the were only offering 1.5K at first) it was weird that i was telling my dad what to say Lol.
So change over all together adds up to $41.500 drive away and its not going to be very long for delivery as they already have one in stock so dad just has to work out the money then it will be ready.