Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sv6 Series 2 Air vents, air not flowing

Vs-AclaimII

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2
Hey guys, have an issue with the Front passenger air vents. When its placed towards the face on the controll unit, the airflow seems to go through the feet instead of the face while using the heater or air conditioning. Its a Sv6 series 2 and I can't think of any issues of the air vents being blocked or the flaps not working because not even the rear vents are working. I've tried full blast the heater and it directs it straight to the feet instead of the face (front air vents).

Has anyone had any problems or know how to fix this issue?

illlusion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY10
Can you hear the flaps moving when u change the position you can try a flap relearn by holding the Rear Demister button for 6 seconds with the ign on if not sounds like electric actuator has failed and will need to be replaced

Vs-AclaimII

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2
Hey bud, I did it last night a few times. I got It working, though there is is air still flowing betwen the front vents and the floor. So I'm assuming it needs to be replaced

Vs-AclaimII

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2
Just asking what is it actually called, Heater actuator motor?

illlusion

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY10
Something along the lines of that there is a few of them to do different setting can't recall what the correct name is

Vs-AclaimII

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Series 2
All good, but its only $16 so it isn't nothing.