Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Connor Newman

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden ve sv6 series 1
Hey guys just question about exhuast set up for ve sv6 series 2 lpg

My partner picked up a hazard series 2 ve running on lpg and only has a single exhuast on one side the diffuser only has the one cut on that side for exhuast tip
Was wondering if anyone has set up a dual exhuast system on these I know it's possible.
I had a look under the car and there's room for muffler box and everything just wanting to see what people have done about installing rubber hanger and if anyone had any problems
I know I'd have to change
-exhaust
-rear diffuser
-install hangers for left side

Hopefully someone can shed light on this subject shouldn't be too hard just wanting to see if better off taking it to professional to get installed and just provide the parts to expert

Cheers

gill5226

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SV6 3.6 LPG
Hello, I am in same situation. I m just wondering what did you do because stock exhaust would not fit there becausr there is less space because of gas tank. I have tried this but did not work. Bought exhaust set up, twin mufflers , diffuser , all hangers and rubbers but not enough space for stock muffler.. thanks