Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 UTE shocks and springs to Sedan

kashxpert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Hey Guys,

I brought SV6 UTE's all 4 shocks and springs and want to put them in my Omega Sedan, What you guys think? Is it possible? Front ones shouldn't be an issue i think but rear ones I'm not sure as Ute has less weight at back than Sedan.. Not sure Please help. And What happens if I do manage to put Ute shocks and springs on sedan?

Thanks

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx
I am pretty sure the rears wont fit man. Not sure about newer models but vx ute springs dont fit the sedan.

Someone will clear it up though

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
As far as I know they will fit will just sit higher that's all, I could be wrong but from what I've read that seems right

kashxpert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Thanks guys, I will get them delivered tomorrow then I will change front ones first to see how I go, Will keep you updated. Another question is what if I take my Old spring from rear shocks and put it in new ute's shocks? would that work?

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0

kashxpert

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
I know right, its so confusing... I will get my SV6 shocks delivered in next few days and will install them to see how they go.. will take before and after pictures to share here..