Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 VE Mods/Add-ons for more KW's, what have you done?

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
When have you heard my car cheif? i dont know you from a bar of soap....

i think hes implying alll V6 owner's exhaust sound the same.

like a wet fart.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
but "it sounds almost like a V8"

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
that actually sounds pretty good.

I don't get it anyway, if you have nothing to add why bother posting crap?

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
Every aftermarket exhaust drones. unless your going for the same exhuast or smaller piping...

i never claim mine sounds like an 8......never have, never will.... why...... that is just silly in itself.

My car sounds great to me...... i love the sound. its my car and thats how i want it to be.... its not like the Non SIDI motors the SIDI sound different - crisper. especially when they rev they dont go tinny..... i should know i own one......

I have heard a X force 3" on a 6.... they sound tinny and crummy in MY OPINION..... thats why i stuck with the 2.25" and i wouldnt say there is really much drone at all. its certainly bearable i take my family in my car all the time and they dont complain when we are talking or anything. i tow dirtbikes most weekends and it only drones if your labouring the motor... and i drop back gears cos its obviously good to stay in a lower gear when towing and climbing hills etc

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Every aftermarket exhaust drones. unless your going for the same exhuast or smaller piping...

i never claim mine sounds like an 8......never have, never will.... why...... that is just silly in itself.

My car sounds great to me...... i love the sound. its my car and thats how i want it to be.... its not like the Non SIDI motors the SIDI sound different - crisper. especially when they rev they dont go tinny..... i should know i own one......

I have heard a X force 3" on a 6.... they sound tinny and crummy in MY OPINION..... thats why i stuck with the 2.25" and i wouldnt say there is really much drone at all. its certainly bearable i take my family in my car all the time and they dont complain when we are talking or anything. i tow dirtbikes most weekends and it only drones if your labouring the motor... and i drop back gears cos its obviously good to stay in a lower gear when towing and climbing hills etc

Anyway, thread is derailed. Now that the OP has been vilified for his comments. Let's get back to the point of the thread or lock it. We don't need pointless arguments over and over again.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i think hes implying alll V6 owner's exhaust sound the same.

like a wet fart.

Despite the fact I own a 6 with an exhaust I'll agree with this. I've never claimed that my car sounded 'good'... it's more a case of 'it sounds alright because I took the cheaper option of buying an X-Force system rather than buy a replacement factory muffler and I have no choice' lol.