Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 VE Mods/Add-ons for more KW's, what have you done?

Gothem92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I've got 625nm torque and 170RWKW. without the CPR6 or a tune. VZ SV6
Doesn't mean its OMG WTF quick. but i'm happy with how it is.
Ask vy_Rossi about my car :)

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6

YOU HAVE 625nm Torque from an Alloytec which has 350nm Standard!!!!!!!!!!!

Either you had a train on that dyno or you have 2 extra cylinders!!! Please explain how you got that much torque from a Alloytec!

If you have a 6.0ltr putting out that much torque with minor mods your doing well!

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II

no offence but lol at 625nm, you mis-typed that

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
aint it a drone magnet?
the exhaust that is. well that size
Airhammer is the way go for your intake + full exhaust (i say twin 2.5"). Got that on mine and love it! (sounds good and goes harder!)

VY Rossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS 5.7L M6
YOU HAVE 625nm Torque from an Alloytec which has 350nm Standard!!!!!!!!!!!

Either you had a train on that dyno or you have 2 extra cylinders!!! Please explain how you got that much torque from a Alloytec!

If you have a 6.0ltr putting out that much torque with minor mods your doing well!

Im putting out 713nm of torque from a 5.7L with a baby cam

revinR1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
mate if u get a car and u put say an exhaust(not to loud so u wont have issues) headers, an ss induction which covers the pod filter inside, insulators and a tune. this is how far u can go without getting in trouble bcoz cops wont see half of the stuff in ur car open the hood looks dead standard.

i mean if this all up might make ur car 200kws from 180kws ur ar is as fast as an toyota aurion or an sv6 which is 195. my brothers mate has an 200kw sv6 which has an exhaust and induction and his other friend has an aurion also 200kw with no mods if the guy in the sv6 got in **** by the cops it wouldnt be fair really bcoz there the same power

wat u do car is non of these other peoples business u wanted to know about mods there u go

id check how kws a car is allowed to go upto

I know a 2007 Aurion SX6 is 210kw (We own one) and our SV6 cant get anywhere near it. If you want a better power car (V6) buy a Toyota for sure. Both a PITA to work on but the Aurion is far better. I honestly cant believe how poor the VE SV6 is in everything. That includes build quality .
Thumbs down to Holden at present

Allistaire

Reaction score
Members Ride
f6
I know a 2007 Aurion SX6 is 210kw (We own one) and our SV6 cant get anywhere near it. If you want a better power car (V6) buy a Toyota for sure. Both a PITA to work on but the Aurion is far better. I honestly cant believe how poor the VE SV6 is in everything. That includes build quality .

Maybe you got a friday engine in your SV6 and your engine builder had a fishing trip or a bucks party to go to on the weekend! The alloytec engines can go allright with some bolt ons and a tune and the SIDI 3.6's can go even better. The problem is that they're hauling a heavy car , and why would u want a aurion the traction control is on killing the fun all the time , it doesnt handle that well at the limit and you cant drive it sideways because its FWD .

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD

Well LOOKS ? aurion looks like **** and they always look like cops cars - also ive driven a aurion sx6 my uncle has one and i must say their **** to drive, doesnt feel like your driving a V6 feels like your driving a fast 4 cyclinder - also the auto was **** OH AND INTERIOR

It comes down to personal opionon. I rather drive a RWD car (im sure so does many). many other reasons why id choose a sv6 over sx6.