Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 vs XR6

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
I love my leather! it isnt even as bad as i though it would be up here in the heat either

See that was my concern about leather interior... sticking to yourself and such as I said I need to go to a dealer and find out, maybe going to one on a 40 degree day and sit in one that's been sitting in the used lot, but yeah I have been putting off to get leather seats because of that very reason.. may sound stupid in a sense but that's what I get from people outside this forum.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
See that was my concern about leather interior... sticking to yourself and such as I said I need to go to a dealer and find out, maybe going to one on a 40 degree day and sit in one that's been sitting in the used lot, but yeah I have been putting off to get leather seats because of that very reason.. may sound stupid in a sense but that's what I get from people outside this forum.

No problems with mine man, even sitting out in the heat all day doesnt stick

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Should really invest in it.. mmm a nice set of black leather... kinky...

hsv154

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commadore sv6
I have owned both ford and Holden I very nearly gave up on Holden with my Holden Ute Christ everything went wrong including 2 diffs electrical problems and gear change problems on auto.

i test drove my 2010 sv6 and its worlds apart from the Ute

i feel the ford is refined well, and extremely quite in comparison with the sv6 BUT the sv has real low down grunt and works well with the 5 speed gearbox AUTO.

Either way both cars are really close in my eyes years ago they were chalk and cheese but now its just a question on where your loyalty is