Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SVS Warning no codes but maff clears it on Mafless LS1

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I have A VZ SS 5.7l I recently had Holden update the computer to fix the Fuel gauge error
and then had a Mafless Dyno tune done it ,Now I have a SVS warning on start up but when I put the maf back in place it clears the warning
The car runs and starts fine and only has done it since the Holden update which may have wiped my original Mafless tune when I took into them Im not sure as I put it back to factory using the Maf air temp sensor with a Mafless tune just case they wiped it
Any ideas ?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
most likely just need the proper mafless adjustments made again so the errors arnt shown, being mafless is a constant error but the code is told not to show

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
The tuner has turned off then off So maybe he missed the SVS Dash Warning is that right ?

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
the code has to be in error but told not to show on display, sometimes tuners keep the code displayed so they know its in SD mode but maby forgot to disable the mil light after