Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SVZ Wagon Exhaust (help!)

aussiesvz

Austin Button
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ Wagon
Hey guys first time post :wave:

Wanting to do some exhaust work on my '07 SVZ Wagon (auto, v6 175) but have no idea what's good and what's not (size & brands)

I don't mind the sound of it now but would love a fair bit more volume, coupled with a slightly deeper tone.

After a brief look under the car the stock system is twin into a single with a single mid and rear muffler, but all of the systems I can find online are twin all the way through. Is it a difficult task to fit a twin catback system onto a car whose stock is twin to single? or is it easy?

Lastly what do you guys think gives nice tone, with a bit of volume but not annoyingly loud? ie twin/twin to single, resonator/no resonator, am i better to get high-flow cats and extractors as well? (plan to down the track, unless it's a bad idea...) remembering it's a wagon, so drone would be more of an issue

Help and ideas much appreciated, and if you have photos/videos of your systems that would be even better!