Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] SWAP: My VY style clubsport front bumper (to suit VX) for your VX SS front bumper

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
DESCRIPTION: Swap - VY style clubsport front bumper in exchange for VX SS front bumper

ITEM: VY clubsport fiberglass front bumper to suit VX (made for tear drop headlights). Currently in primer, ready to be painted.

LOCATION: Pine Mountain, QLD 4306 (10 minutes west from Ipswich on the Warrego Highway)

CONDITION: Used, currently in primer.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Would prefer to be swapped at my place, but will meet with you halfway depending on where you are.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Swaps, with cash adjustment either way depending on condition of the bumper. We can negotiate it.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM me on here, or text Zane on 0400537133

OTHER INFO: Looking to swap my fiberglass clubsport bumper with a VX SS bumper. The bumper is in good condition, however I have a killer driveway and can't get up or down it with the clubsport bumper + superlows. This leads me to needing something with a bit more clearance, and a SS bumper would be nice. So if you have a SS front bumper you'd be willing to swap for my clubsport bumper, or even an SS bumper you'd be willing to straight up sell, please PM me or text me on the above number. It can be in any colour or in primer as I would need to paint it tungsten mica, which the SS never came out in.

12050018.jpg12050019.jpg

blocka

EXC35
Reaction score
Website
www.southerncoastcustoms.com
Members Ride
VT S L67
Willing to sell it by any chance?

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
if you were in SA i would swap you straight out

Admiral_Awesome

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Willing to sell it by any chance?

I don't see why not. I was really after a straight swap just for the convenience but that might not happen. I'll PM you.

if you were in SA i would swap you straight out

Ah that's a shame mate, I think meeting half way is not an option for this one. :p

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
yeah and the freight for bumpers interstate is on average $300+