Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

swine flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
i heard there is a confirmed case of swine flu in melton (where i live)...

id like to say my last words since with what the medias been saying its like the black plague.

Was nice knowing you guys lol:thumbsup:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Next week you will be able to make a poll. Do you have swine flu Yes or No :p Last week when I was Melbourne I was holding my breath walking past anyone with an American accent but you should have seen the faces on the people in the resturaunt after my wife ate vindalo and go a runny nose. The Chef asked if it was too hot, I said yeah she can't take it and shes Mexican :D *wife wipes nose* The poor guy almost died of a heart attack right there. I forgot to mention she hasn't been home in a decade :p but the look on his face and the people beside us was priceless

Last edited:

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
Next week you will be able to make a poll. Do you have swine flu Yes or No :p Last week when I was Melbourne I was holding my breath walking past anyone with an America accent but you should have seen the faces on the people in the resturaunt after my wife ate vindalo and go a runny nose. The Chef asked if it was too hot, I said yeah she can't take it and shes Mexican :D *wife wipes nose* The poor guy almost died of a heart attack right there. I forgot to mention she hasn't been home in a decade :p but the look on his face and the people beside us was priceless

haha yea the other day omg it was like the movies, i was standing in line at safeway to buy me stuff and this lady sneezed twice and it was like a chain reaction like everyone moved 5 steps away from her and just stared lol.... people are way to worried about this ****

scorp

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY SerII Acclaim
haha yea the other day omg it was like the movies, i was standing in line at safeway to buy me stuff and this lady sneezed twice and it was like a chain reaction like everyone moved 5 steps away from her and just stared lol.... people are way to worried about this ****

hahahahaha...someone should make a prank in an elevator.."so man u just got back from america", "yea sure did, feeling abit sick tho"..

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Woldn't be suprised if that's Hamish and Andys next stunt

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
A girl sneezed a couple times on the train this morning and 2 people sitting near her got up and moved to the other end of the carriage. At least I got a decent laugh to start the day

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Closing this thread don't need a duplicate, see the old thread 2 threads below this for further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.