Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sydney Wreckers

ciaranvt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Exec.
Hey to all NSW people!

I am about to go on a trip up to the central coast and as I need to get some parts for my wagon i figure i may as well buy them up in syd (as canberra wreckers have had one maybe two wagons wrecked since ive owned mine)

So can anyone recommend any Sydney wreckers? prob more in the western sydney area as I have to use the westlink m7 to get to the Central coast. (Much easier to get to than having to bash thru the city)

Cheers

- Ciaran

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Exactly what parts are you after?

ciaranvt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Exec.
the roof moulds and the tailgate spoiler.

Im going to get them colour coded but i dont want to pay for the spray shop to remove and refit my existing ones. So i thought ill just buy another set, have them sprayed and do the fitting/removing myself!

also maybe some VYII taillights. hmm.. so many parts I want!

Thomo

UNLEASH THE LION WITHIN
Reaction score
Members Ride
FAMILY VT & HONDA 04 CRF250
ciaranvt said:
Hey to all NSW people!

I am about to go on a trip up to the central coast and as I need to get some parts for my wagon i figure i may as well buy them up in syd (as canberra wreckers have had one maybe two wagons wrecked since ive owned mine)

So can anyone recommend any Sydney wreckers? prob more in the western sydney area as I have to use the westlink m7 to get to the Central coast. (Much easier to get to than having to bash thru the city)

Cheers

- Ciaran

Try Pick & Payless 57- 69 Tattersall Rd Blacktown the only thing is you get it the parts yourself but you get it cheaper that way so pack your tools.:w00t:

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Thomo said:
Try Pick & Payless 57- 69 Tattersall Rd Blacktown the only thing is you get it the parts yourself but you get it cheaper that way so pack your tools.:w00t:

I Agree Thomo

5 mins max from the M7 Sunnyholt rd exit and entry:thumbsup:

ciaranvt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Exec.
youre all legends!

except ill have the girlfriend with me, i doubt she'll find it fun watching me pull apart cars... but man if they had a freshly wrecked berlina wagon id have the interior out so friggin fast!

anyway many thanks, i will give em a call before i go... fingers crossed they have parts. Ive already tried all gm and a couple others.

Bluewildangel

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt II supercharged
Ive tried there and didnt see any later model commodores mayby the latest vr/vs but no vt's

Umai Naa!!

R.I.P APY-88V :(
Reaction score
Website
www.aus12.org
Members Ride
VR S1 Exec. A4 3.8L
Ditto.

They have a few VXs (wagons included) in a fenced off area, though. Not sure what the deal is with that. I'm assuming you have to ask them to get the bits off those cars for you. All the cool cars end up in there :cry:

They had a burnt-out VT sedan out in the yard a while ago, which was kind of pointless, there was nothing left of it!!

I'm pretty sure there's a couple of Commodore-specific wreckers in the Smithfield/Fairfield area, too.

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
maybe you could look on ebay too... then pick up your parts after you have bought them..

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
ciaranvt said:
Hey to all NSW people!

Cheers

- Ciaran
chris young parts....barrys road chipping norton
riverside spares....riverside road chipping norton
wallys.......riverside road chipping norton
there are over 30 wreakers @ chipping norton