Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

system voltage

StatOmaN

Custom Title
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Statesman
whats it mean when your system voltage is to high(code 52)...well i know what it means but what causes it? could be ne thing? also my Transmission Component is Slipping (code 68)
means...? cant be too serious tho cuz it still runs like a dream...execpt for the occasional stall..lol oh and my o2 sensors is shot to apparently but iver already found heaps on that here..
any one ably to give me a hand?

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
If you put the key in the ignition, hold mode and set on your trip computor then turn your key or start the car another function comes up, (digital speedo, and fuel used, if you press mode again it goes to system voltage and litres left in tank. use this to see system voltage. As for a fix you could try cleaning the battery terminals, clean earth points on engine/chassis, get the battery load tested, replace the regulator in the alternator, or it could be the alternator itself. No idea on the 68 code. Let us know how you go.