Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] T5 5speed maunal VN Wreck

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
GOLD COAST/ TWEED COAST

Hey got a S1 VN wags with a T5 in it.
Was goin to do converstion but dont have time to pull it out n need the body gone.

Its got everything to change into a S1 V6 motor, and a flywheel for S2 motors

Make a offer...

Car is preety stripped, only good bits are the manual tail shaft n diff, n body.

Elecs have been hacked up.

ring if interested, 0430594600

Last edited:

Ace_02

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore Station Wagon 3.8L
s1 vn 5 speed

I have a series 1 vn commodore wagon which is auto am i able to use the motor for a manual and if so what price range are you looking for for the gearbox and the stuff that goes with it?

calais_cruzin

Calais_Rattling....
Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Calais 3.8
u can do a full convertion its got everythink for a series 1, flywheel, clutch, gearbox, pedal box
Its all in the car atm, body is good, motor is no good, used for parts n it had a coolin problem.

Make me a offer on the car buggar all, u can take it, all u have to do is pull out the gearbox, tailshaft n swap ur auto flex plate for the flywheel n pop in the pedal box.

Easy done on a S1 motor, i needed another flywheel @500 as different stud pattern n i dont have the time or cash to do the convertion n i jst bought another VP berlina for more parts.

The VN has not pwr steer pump or DFI module all the relays r gone n sum other lil bits n peices i used to get this VP goin.