Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

T700 E Wiring

webbered six

Reaction score
Members Ride
Datsun
Hi all, been away from this site for a while as i sold my old car but have now purchased a VP BT1 that has a few issues I need to work through with a little help from a very informed group of enthusiasts. This Bee Tee is a 93 with T700 E BUT i have no speedo operations. Turns out the wires are pulled from the transmission sensor. Wires colours are: Pink/Blue 12v Black/White Ground Violet/White Speedo. Can somebody do me a favoue if you have an "E" series T700 and take a lovely photo for me so I can see configuration. Cheers

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
its simple @ the white plug connector on the trans/shifter loom looking from the BACK facing you is 3 wires in a triangle shape.... your Violet/white is TOP single pin@speedo ...Black/white is bottom RIGHT hand pin@ground... Pink/blue is bottom LEFT pin@power...

You didn't say if the wires were ripped at the speed senser or from the shifter loom ??? Im talking about the white female connector hanging down from the shifter car body loom.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
oops I meant pin@power as wire going back into ecu for constant 12v