Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tacho's

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
Kickars2 said:
you already have a tacho.
does it go to 9 thousand revs cause you know vR's rev to that much.
did ya get a shift light as well. cause otherwise ya wouldn't know when to shift gears.
i know mount it to ya bonnet so its outside the car. all the cool dudes are doing it.
and it makes ya car go faster with areo dynamics

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
mattman said:
I think I'll get banned if i say what I'm thinking....

lol i think most of us r thinking the same thing

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Not to a family sedan that has a tacho in it. Mabey if it was a pro-stock drag car, but for a stocko-commo, no.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Im not attempting to make you look like an idiot, I am just saying that money could be better spent on other things. Spend it on performance upgrades, things like that. If you realy need to know when to shift, just get a shift light and mount it where the cops cant see it. I would prefer for my car to go fast rather than look fast. But thats just me.

hotrod32

Reaction score
Website
www.notdadzkustoms.cjb.net
Members Ride
1995 VS Executive
slundy said:
Im not attempting to make you look like an idiot, I am just saying that money could be better spent on other things. Spend it on performance upgrades, things like that. If you realy need to know when to shift, just get a shift light and mount it where the cops cant see it. I would prefer for my car to go fast rather than look fast. But thats just me.

I totally agree with you there, screw spendin $400 on a tacho. I can justify spendin $100 or so, but yeah i like both, just not in average cars for exaple i know quite a few people with them in things like, suziki swifts and pulsars - Now thats rice!

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Saw a good one at uni today. It was an excel with a monster tacho, chrome wheel covers and the stockie rims were painted red. With house paint.
I laughed uncontrollaly for about five miniutes.

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
CHANDLC said:
see a bit off that up here to, but I properly shouldn't talk.

Why shouldnt you talk?