Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

tail/brake light bulb failure

2greedy

VP Calais (SSV)
Reaction score
Website
www.designaglo.com
Members Ride
VY SS HBD6speed manual 5.7ltrs of manual GRUNT!!!
:bang: hi everyone

My calais has just presented me with yet another problem, whats happening is the little bulb thats on the dash which is the tail/brake light bulb failure is coming on momentarily when i take my foot off the brake pedal? but it's only doing it when the headlights are on? now according to the owners handbook...... If the symbol is illuminated while the park/head lights are on,then a bulb failure of the tail lights is indicated.

But i have checked all lights and all are working fine? would anybody be able to shed some light on this pls? Also dont know if it has anything to do with it but it only started doing this after i changed the fuel pump?

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
sounds very strange man, so you checked all the bulbs...... blah i got no idea....

Cheers
MaT

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Check the earth. Dont know where it would be on the VP. Also the tail light connector.

2greedy

VP Calais (SSV)
Reaction score
Website
www.designaglo.com
Members Ride
VY SS HBD6speed manual 5.7ltrs of manual GRUNT!!!
it's ok guy's i managed to fix it with a full computer reset, just might be something to remember though someone-else have the problem after changing fuel pump.