Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tail lights???

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
hey guys
just wondering!... Do the tail lights from a vk sedan fit directly to a VH sle sedan????
cheers

vkwalks39

NUCKING FUTS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK V8 / VH V8 / VR V8
yep!! with no problems

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
they fit and look shithouse as the VK & VL lights have screw tags for the tail light garnish, so you need to fit that then you have no where for your number plate to go so you have to fit the VK bumper bar, nice way to ruin a VH you might as well buy a VK :) The SLE ones lok sweet anyway

mr j-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 355
just a thought as mine are avg condition and need to be upgraded and i liked the look of the vk calais t/lights with the red horizontal strips across em, and i cant find new sle t/lights anywhere at the mo! will keep it sle tho!

magnetvh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E 381pack
As VKberlina said, u will have to change the harness cause the globe holders are diff. Well not the whole harness just the globe holder ends. Look on eBay for SL/e tail lights. Thr always a set for auction there. I got mine. There extremely hard to find new but there are some very good con ones available.