Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

taillight wiring harness

bunnyr31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP commo exec
so i am about to get my car a safety cert and i noticed my taillight on my drivers side only one brake light works and only one light comes on when my lights are on i tried the wreckers, bursons, autopro and auto one to get a new harness but no luck. i really wanna knock this over to get it on the road.so can someone help and tell me where to get them. I am in queensland able to travel to get one.

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
abc or Salisbury should have a second hand one if you can find a wreckers that has a vn or vp you will find one but my be is Salisbury hidden up the back somewhere :thumbsup:

bunnyr31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP commo exec
thanks i couldn't end up finding at abc wreckers so i got a new one from holden and it still hurts the amount i paid for it lol

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
as they do the parts department at any dealership is a killer i only suggested where to go because i use to live in riverview and i tell ya im so glad to be gone from that rat hole :yeah:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
so i am about to get my car a safety cert and i noticed my taillight on my drivers side only one brake light works and only one light comes on when my lights are on i tried the wreckers, bursons, autopro and auto one to get a new harness but no luck. i really wanna knock this over to get it on the road.so can someone help and tell me where to get them. I am in queensland able to travel to get one.

Firstly check to make sure all your bulbs work :) Nine times out of ten, it's a dual filament globe with one blown element, or a single filament globe installed into a brake/tail socket.

bunnyr31

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP commo exec
nah the old owner had hacked half the wiring up i tried a whole set of bulbs its all fixed now i am happy thanks for suggestions but now i know other places to look for parts....