Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tech 1 manuals?

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
I have recently obtained a Tech 1 and am looking for the manuals for the Australian cartridges (I wouldn't say no to any foreign ones either). I have all the cartridges for Australian vehicles but only have the manual for the Holden 88 cartridge (VN, Camira, Astra, Pulsar). BrettJJJ used to do alot with these old things but his activity, like mine (actually mine is worse), on JC has dropped dramatically. Here's hoping someone is able to scan the manuals.

PHMaximus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR BT1 V6
it might be worth asking a dealership, but the hard part is finding the right person.... if ya ask the girl at the desk she would most likely say no, but if u could somehow chat to the forman, i bet they have some old ones floating around u could have.....

Aussie V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E 308/T350. 1989 FJ75 Toyota Troopcarrier
it might be worth asking a dealership, but the hard part is finding the right person.... if ya ask the girl at the desk she would most likely say no, but if u could somehow chat to the forman, i bet they have some old ones floating around u could have.....
Not a bad idea, I know an apprentice at the local dealership (I've just moved to the area) so I might ask him to give me the forman's name and go from there. Cheers.

pop over to https://pcmhacking.net/forums/ they will prob have what your after...
Thanks.