Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen boy 'taped policeman's baton threat'

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I would disagree with that also, as my partner says, all the parents are as bad as each other, whether they are Australian, Asian, European, African...its an issue right across the board. She notices it is more related to social class. I don't think there is one area you can really say is at fault.

I personally blame the PC bullshit that now goes on.

I didn't mean for it to sound like it was confined to one group. I just don't like it when people start blaming 'ethnic' groups or migrants for the downfall of social values. It's right across the board. Maybe I went a little too far the other way but you get the idea. I've taught in the affluent areas of Sydney and now the slums of (insert NSW region here) Where I am now, we're trying to educate a generation that are a product of two generations of chronic unemployment. I hear people say 'bring back the cane', but that is simply an extension of what they already get at home and I don't see how that has worked. I don't have an answer. If I did I'd be a rich man. I still believe it comes down 100% to parenting. People need to have a license to drive a car, why not a license to have children? Parenting classes wouldn't go astray for most people.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
If I had tried that back in 1978 in Nth QLD - I'd have been caned.

Try now, yes agreed though - more to come.

Mind you, they learn much of this 'rights and entitlement' agenda from school, seems most western European countries are contracted to this agenda. Rights of the Child Convention et al.

Beware the activities of 'reformers', regardless of field.

Must be a NSW thing. None of that **** taught here. There are vague mentions of it in our curriculum but there would be very few kids learning that **** here.
Class related - it seems the 'hard doers' who smoke, drink, have pay tv and blow money on useless **** to fill their government homes are the ones who always complain and act as though the world owes them. I'd back that to the death.