Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen boy 'taped policeman's baton threat'

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Silly copper, I don't disagree with what he did, but pretty stupid to get caught. Surely he should know to conficate the mobile phone. I thought coppers knew how to watch their backs a bit better than that, I'm sure he could have roughed him up a bit better than that.

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
if anyone thinks society is better off because beating kids for doing wrong was banned, they are greatly mistaken. just look at all the little shitheads running around these days. punishment teaches kids a lesson - if they don't want to get their head kicked in then they shouldn't do the wrong thing. and it works. now days though, it's "if you do something wrong at school, we're going to send you home for the week so you can play xbox all day you naughty naughty boy. isn't that going to be terrible". they're rewarding kids for doing the wrong thing. am i the only one who notices this?

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
for starters the kid couldn't really have believed the cops were going to sodomise him with their batons. no-one's that retarded! it's just an expression. if i told someone i was going to wreck his ****. it wouldn't mean i was going to jump on his poop in footy boots.
from the sounds of it "hear one more complaint.." the kids a little ****bag who's always ****ing up.
imho we need moar cops like this. Little turds. kids like this grow up into the tools that pull **** like the city violence weve been seeing heaps of lately.
when it's obvious the parent's don't care about their behavour and the courts will just give the kid a slap (even less if he's from a broken home or 'abused') we shouldn't be neutering cops who want to step up and tackle the problem.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I remember back when I was about his age, I had my own brand new laptop that my parents had recently bought for me as a Christmas present. Anyway, whenever I acted up, my parents often told me that if I screwed up one more time, they'd walk into my room and put the axe through the computer. Guess what? It worked. They were never going to do it, but the thought of it put the fear of God into me...which was just what I needed. Kids these days get it wayyy too easy.

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
hmmmm i also think kids are more manipulative than what they were a while ago

for example

today i got into a fight at school
the principle was going to suspend me so i said to him

"my parents wont care they will probably say good on me for smashing the prick"

wich is the bloody opposite i would get my arse kicked

and because of my efforts i got let off with only 3 lunch time detentions

see what i mean ?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
What he might not realise is there's a good chance that little kid he pushed off the bike will grow up bigger stronger faster and smarter than him and in about ohhhhh 4 years at some random event he will get his revenge :). Frail kids with asthma shouldn't be picking on anyone

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
So you admit your generation is a bunch of caniving weasly little idiots?

God forbid the day people your age enter the workforce.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
****en hippy money hungry parents, they need to have the battern jammed up there ass aswell,

"Australia.......its time, its time to harden the **** up........"

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Good call foamy lol karmas a bitch!

Eureka, you must be mighty proud of yourself hero :)