Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen boy 'taped policeman's baton threat'

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
:):):) Minux me and you will be dead but the very young kids today are going to be old jsut in time for limited fuel, limited minerals and Australia will be left with not much of anything and still have no infrastructure :p. I think they are going to have to be hard in the head, weasly wont cut it

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
Erm, how many times did people hear this sort of threat when they were younger? My old man made similar threats many times, that is all it is though.

Also, isn't it illegal to record a party without their knowledge then transmit the conversation to other parties? Family could be open to a world of ****...

People need to harden the **** up.

Er no they dont Craig.Its totally different hearing crap from your father,this is form a police officer.
If this is what did go on then the cop is a piece of **** for abusing a child.What a weak dog of a person for preying on a child.
I hope this thread doesnt turn into a crap fight about recording while the other doesnt know,he is a tool and i hope he cops it up the you know what.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
I cant believe all the nagative comments against the child,he was accused of something and he and his mum get bagged.
There is proof the cop has done wrong and you all kiss his arse.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Er no they dont Craig.Its totally different hearing crap from your father,this is form a police officer.
If this is what did go on then the cop is a piece of **** for abusing a child.What a weak dog of a person for preying on a child.
I hope this thread doesnt turn into a crap fight about recording while the other doesnt know,he is a tool and i hope he cops it up the you know what.

if i was that kids parents, i would have been threatening him the same, way, telling a smart ass kid to stop doing something wont cut it, scaring them into shape does,

what right does that kid have pushing another another off a bike and laying into him, all he is going to turn into is a drug up, dole bludging moron if he continues

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
I cant believe all the nagative comments against the child,he was accused of something and he and his mum get bagged.
There is proof the cop has done wrong and you all kiss his arse.

obviously the kid was caught if he got dragged away to a cop station and was interviewed

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon

The kid got abused? The cop merely gave out the most common threat in the book. What a weak dog for picking on someone smaller than him? Maybe that kid shouldnt pick on other people? The kid got exactly what he deserved (probally deserves a lot more).

His mum gets bagged because instead of giving this little **** a smack around the ears she cries abuse. Her kid is a little peice of **** and she, like everyone else is quick to blame someone else.

****en cry me a river.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
It all started to go wrong when they started letting kids go to school with those bags with wheels and collapsable handles, and nobody did a thing. We let them get away with it, and now they can't by anally threatened without squealing like pigs.

Sign of a society gone wrong. Koyaanisqatsi.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I'm with the cop, kids a moron, id threaten him if i was the cop.

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
2 wrongs don't make a right