Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teenager faces five year stretch

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
if it payed the fine and bribed the judge and i still had some left over for myself :p
nah on the serious note i never would steal anything in my life not my thing its just too much to work for it and earn it then the next min its gone :(

Daza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Having your car stolen really sucks, what is worse is having it burnt. I have allways been of the belief that the sentence should be equal to the same as having stolen the equivelent value in cash!:yeah:
There is a huge difference in penalty between stealing cash and a car of the same amount, regardless of the offenders age.

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
andyman said:
lets say a this present time, you steal a car for a joy ride you get caught given a fine and a month or two in jail. Now if laws were stricter and you were sentanced to 10 years in jail without parol and a 10K fine, would you steal that car now?
If the sentence was stricter for stealing a car there would be a lot more trying to evade capture. This would more than likely result in the death of more innocent people.
Bring back the cane in school & allow parents to discipline there children. A lot of antisocial behaviour can be stopped before it gets out of hand.