Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tein coilovers edfc, has anyone done it?

redalloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
Hi guys,

Im still in my quest for finding the right suspension for my car.

Has anyone installed tein super street (or any other edfc compatible coil) with edfc active?

Would like to know how you went about running the wires and how comfortable the ride is.

Cheers

redalloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
I like the idea of having on the go adjustability, which ones do you have and how would you rate the comfort?

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I bought for super street damper set with sway bars for $2700. I find there great and it only takes 5 minute to get out and adjust the dampers. 9/10 I've got it set just right for me. Dads GTS has MRC and he never uses it. I reckon it's been turn on 2-3 times in 4 years.

redalloytec

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
I find there great and it only takes 5 minute to get out and adjust the dampers.

Is this on a ve? Becuase if the adjustment is on the top of the strut i dont think you can get to the rear sets?

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Is this on a ve? Becuase if the adjustment is on the top of the strut i dont think you can get to the rear sets?

Of course it's on my VE otherwise I wouldn't be give you advice. The front is super easy to get to, it's on top of the struts in the engine bay. The rear involed pulling the boot carpet out (my boots always empty so 5 seconds) to access the two holes Tein tell you to dril so you can access the adjusters. The rear would take 3-5 minutes max if your boots empty.

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
Alright thanks for the info mate :thumbsup:

Fitted a set of Monoflex with EDFC to a VE Wagon 6.0L, had big dramas. Not sure if fixed by now but had to send the whole kit back to Fulcrum twice.