Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tein or Pedders?

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
Adjustable bilsteins with coilovers ftw. Have em on my GTR and F**K ME they are good. Set of C spanners and presto, lower or riase yourself.......

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Got a quote for $2350, for full installation and allignment on the XA's, So I'll be getting these.

Just need to find the time to get them now. Bloody work has me working nights, so can't get them for a few weeks.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Got them installed yesterday and could not be happier.

Height is perfect atm. And can still go alot lower, but it's limited because of my 17's.

Handling has changed dramatically, it corners/handles/slideways great now lol. And they are dead silent, which is great. The tein's in the 180 have a loud knock when going over large bumps, thankfully these don't have this.

I've got them set to 30-30 which is stiff as all ****, you can feel every single bump now, which is getting slightly annoying lol, but still alot of fun. I'll be changing the damper over the weekend, so it's alot more confortable to drive, and for passengers.

If anyone is considering the XA's go for it, you won't be dissapointed. One negative is you can really feel how gutless the v6 is lol, but hopefullt that will change with a few more engine mods.

Will post some pics if anyone wants?

Also the guys at Pedders Townsville were great, really really helpful, and will definetly be going back there.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Yep, 0 is softest (basically same as factory shocks) and 30 is hardest.

I'll give it a wash tomorrow and take some pics.

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
sdc10022w.jpg

Before:
kalscars007.jpg

After:
sdc10033k.jpg

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Hahah thanks fishman, yeah rims look tiny lol, only 17's.

Will most likely be getting some Speedy Cheetah's sometime, in either 18's or 19's....