Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Terrorist attack on Paris Satirical News Paper

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
So because they are looney tunes means we cant make any comments about them? Its called freedom of speech. People rubbish everyone and people deal with it, by excluding them because your scared they may go crazy your taking away your own freedom of speech.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
So because they are looney tunes means we cant make any comments about them? Its called freedom of speech. People rubbish everyone and people deal with it, by excluding them because your scared they may go crazy your taking away your own freedom of speech.
Correct. If we start censoring our selfs so as to not upset a small minority than they have truly won.

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon

Correct. If we start censoring our selfs so as to not upset a small minority than they have truly won.

Spot on. What's the point of government if it can't protect it's citizens from cowardly actions like these?

They must feel really good about themselves attacking all those unarmed people..

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Two unarmed police officers also killed.

Police where armed.

the dude was VERY aware of what he was publishing and VERY aware that radicals would extract revenge, so i say dicks to him. its like sticking a fork in an electrical socket and blaming the electrical company for being zapped.

Actually a truer analogy would be you making a post on a forum, someone nut job getting offended and firebombing or shooting up your place, then you blaming the forum.

This situation again is evidence of why ISIS needs to be wiped out. It's providing way too much courage to nut-jobs who otherwise would stick to angry letters.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Despicable. Not intelligent enough to get the joke, brainwashed by reciting affirmations of extremism every few hours in their call to prayer. Only way to stop this properly is to shoot the bastards, level the mosques and make the filthy aspect of an otherwise beautiful religion illegal... just like we did to Shintoism after the Second World War.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That is a load of bollocks ari. If you stick a fork in a power socket then you deserve what you get. If you say/write or draw something about someone is a lot different then sticking a fork in someone.

How about I go and kill a whole lot of male Muslims because I don't like what they say about our woman or even how they treat their own woman, is that justifiable? because that is exactly what has happened here the only difference been that the editor insulted their Prophet and not their woman!

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
I read in a few reports they were unarmed, whats scary is they were well trained, just double tap two bullets into each person. Not just spray and prey! Worked there way down the street even stopping to execute the injured officer. Then calmly drove away!
This is not just two nut jobs, they are trained and cold hearted! But we can feel safe as we just let them in and give them full welfare?????????
Why do we offend our own citizens to make 1 person feel better. Ie happy holidays and all that shite.
Why not carry on as we have for the last few hundred years and others conform to us!
Seriously they must laugh at how piss week our goverments are!
Government needs to take a stand, kick some doors down show some force like they did with the bikies. Dont just roll up and cuff them, roll up with a riot squad and smash the door down. Show some force, show some balls!!!

When i say they, i dont mean muslims i mean extremists!

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
That is a load of bollocks ari. If you stick a fork in a power socket then you deserve what you get. If you say/write or draw something about someone is a lot different then sticking a fork in someone.

How about I go and kill a whole lot of male Muslims because I don't like what they say about our woman or even how they treat their own woman, is that justifiable? because that is exactly what has happened here the only difference been that the editor insulted their Prophet and not their woman!

Exactly, we dont like them looking at our wives, gfs, sisters etc and saying what dirty trash sluts. So on that lodgic we should round them up and give them some lead poisoning.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
im in no way saying we should be censored. im in no way justifying the actions taken. what i am saying is:

you dont walk up to a big black dude in a dark alleyway and call him a N...er. or youre gonna get your head kicked in. its really that simple.

what he did was intentionally offensive right to the very core of islam. and just because we dont hold the same values as them, its completely and utterly asking for trouble. he wasnt just insulting extremists, he was insulting islam AS A WHOLE. half the population of the world was offended. like the drunk dude at a party that makes an innapproriate joke. half of england facepalmed when the pic of mohammed was released and EVERYONE said the same thing "that dude, is gonna get assasinated" and sure enough, eventually it happened. surprise fkn suprise.