Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Terrorist attack on Paris Satirical News Paper

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Ari you really are naive aren't you... The point is, it SHOULDN'T BE OFFENSIVE TO THE POINT OF KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF IT!!! But that's the heart of Islam... Anyone that insults the prophet Mohammed is to be killed.

Insult me and I'll do one of the following:

laugh at you
flip you off
swear at you
ignore you

As will normal minded people. Extremists that think murder is the right response to an insult, or in fact anyone that simply disagrees with them, are the ones in the wrong. NOT the person making the insult.

As for knowing what half of England did/said/thought, well, I'd love to know how long it took you to take that survey!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
brb going to kill Seth McFarlane for paying out Jesus on Family Guy.

#saidnooneever

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Getting your ass kicked because you were a smart ass, is very different to having yourself & 10+ other people killed cause you were a smart ass.

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
im in no way saying we should be censored. im in no way justifying the actions taken. what i am saying is:

you dont walk up to a big black dude in a dark alleyway and call him a N...er. or youre gonna get your head kicked in. its really that simple.

what he did was intentionally offensive right to the very core of islam. and just because we dont hold the same values as them, its completely and utterly asking for trouble. he wasnt just insulting extremists, he was insulting islam AS A WHOLE. half the population of the world was offended. like the drunk dude at a party that makes an innapproriate joke. half of england facepalmed when the pic of mohammed was released and EVERYONE said the same thing "that dude, is gonna get assasinated" and sure enough, eventually it happened. surprise fkn suprise.

This is true but they also have been hanging it on Jews, christians, Catholics for years, they never killed anyone in retaliation. The point is they were bad taste jokes and thats it.
On your logic your saying hang it on Jews as they not nutters and will not retaliate........but the muslims, stay the #### away as they crazy!

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon

#saidnooneever

Imagine all the killings on here people getting cut because you don't like their choice of wheels/exhaust

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!

#saidnooneever

Getting your ass kicked because you were a smart ass, is very different to having yourself & 10+ other people killed cause you were a smart ass.

This is true but they also have been hanging it on Jews, christians, Catholics for years, they never killed anyone in retaliation. The point is they were bad taste jokes and thats it.
On your logic your saying hang it on Jews as they not nutters and will not retaliate........but the muslims, stay the #### away as they crazy!

Imagine all the killings on here people getting cut because you don't like their choice of wheels/exhaust

See... Most people get it. :D

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
As tragic as this event is , I have a feeling it would happened anyway

monkey

Donating Member
Reaction score
IF the teaching of Islam is to kill non believers, and all the other inhumane junk they believe, then why is it tolerated as a religion? Sounds more like a cult to me and if one was to start such a cult in our society it wouldnt last long. So why do we allow these beliefs to permeate our society, be forced upon children? Is it purely because of numbers or the political correctness of the modern day?

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
B6waQ0oIAAImOYx.png:large

And this is quite long, but BRILLIANT!!! The * at the bottom sums it up perfectly!
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/religion