Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Terrorist attack on Paris Satirical News Paper

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Ari you really are naive aren't you... The point is, it SHOULDN'T BE OFFENSIVE TO THE POINT OF KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF IT!!! But that's the heart of Islam... Anyone that insults the prophet Mohammed is to be killed.

Insult me and I'll do one of the following:

laugh at you
flip you off
swear at you
ignore you

As will normal minded people. Extremists that think murder is the right response to an insult, or in fact anyone that simply disagrees with them, are the ones in the wrong. NOT the person making the insult.

As for knowing what half of England did/said/thought, well, I'd love to know how long it took you to take that survey!

As much as it pains me to say this , but I completely agree with you .

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
im in no way saying we should be censored. im in no way justifying the actions taken. what i am saying is:

you dont walk up to a big black dude in a dark alleyway and call him a N...er. or youre gonna get your head kicked in. its really that simple.

what he did was intentionally offensive right to the very core of islam. and just because we dont hold the same values as them, its completely and utterly asking for trouble. he wasnt just insulting extremists, he was insulting islam AS A WHOLE. half the population of the world was offended. like the drunk dude at a party that makes an innapproriate joke. half of england facepalmed when the pic of mohammed was released and EVERYONE said the same thing "that dude, is gonna get assasinated" and sure enough, eventually it happened. surprise fkn suprise.

If I was religious, lets say Christian for arguments sake that give me enough justification to go around killing Muslims because they have certainly insulted every religion other than their own, in their eyes we are all Infidels (using their justification).

BTW, I wouldn't walk up to a big black guy and call him a ****** with out been sure I could kick his ass to begin with :)

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
I understand that these religious extremists are mentally imbalanced but it's not an excuse - they are killers, plain and simple.

Killing is not an appropriate and proportionate response to being offended.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
B6waQ0oIAAImOYx.png:large

And this is quite long, but BRILLIANT!!! The * at the bottom sums it up perfectly!
How to suck at your religion - The Oatmeal

That is it exactly, but one has to wonder how much longer before there is a general uprising and those pencils become AR15's spitting lead....

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
This is true but they also have been hanging it on Jews, christians, Catholics for years, they never killed anyone in retaliation. The point is they were bad taste jokes and thats it.
On your logic your saying hang it on Jews as they not nutters and will not retaliate........but the muslims, stay the #### away as they crazy!

I'd be careful insulting that group of Jews in the middle east, they tend to fight fire with fire in the order of multiples :)

Maybe it's time the US took the leash of Israel.

I wonder if travelling to Israel and joining their military would be counted in the same league as the brothers going to fight with ISIS?

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
See... Most people get it. :D

most people obviously dont get it.

cause and affect. there is a giant warning label that says "take the piss out of our prophet and we will kill you" whether you agree or disagree is meaningless, because thats simply whats gonna happen.

anyway, youre always gonna argue, so im done.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
I wonder if travelling to Israel and joining their military would be counted in the same league as the brothers going to fight with ISIS?

I couldn't see it being a problem.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Ari, i get where you are coming from. the whole 'knock on the devils door long enough, sooner or later someones gunna answer you' and on a level i do agree with you.

but strike summed it up perfectly.

If we start censoring our selfs so as to not upset a small minority than they have truly won.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
most people obviously dont get it.

cause and affect. there is a giant warning label that says "take the piss out of our prophet and we will kill you" whether you agree or disagree is meaningless, because thats simply whats gonna happen.

anyway, youre always gonna argue, so im done.

I'm sorry but in my book their is NO justification for murder, religious or otherwise (well, and eye for an eye but we won't go into that here).

I think most modern societies have the same principle too.

edit: But, based on your above theory, everybody has been wronged sometime in history so on that basis we should all just go and get armed and go out killing and whom-ever is left standing wins :)

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride