Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Terrorist attack on Paris Satirical News Paper

dobesz

355ssute
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ss ute
I am actually realy surprised there has been no retaliation. How long is it going to be until , extreme non muslims roll up to a Mosque and round up inocent women and children and execute them. In no way am i condoning this!!!!!!!!! I am actually surprised after Sydney nothing happened.
Its gorilla war fare, like the silly Yanks rolling in to Vietnam with uniforms on whilst the enemy dressed as villagers. They would then whip our there guns and slayed the yanks. Its very hard to fight as you not exactly sure who is friend or foe. Hence why they then started to just light whole villages up.
So will not be long before red neck yanks, ozies, brits etc start retaliating with force. And using similar tactics! As i if you look like one you must be the enemy

Last edited:

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
most people obviously dont get it.

cause and affect. there is a giant warning label that says "take the piss out of our prophet and we will kill you" whether you agree or disagree is meaningless, because thats simply whats gonna happen.

anyway, youre always gonna argue, so im done.

kinda agree
for every action theres an equal and opposite reaction, cant cheat physics.... this publication was the equivalent of pissing on a bees nest.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
I'm sorry but in my book their is NO justification for murder, religious or otherwise (well, and eye for an eye but we won't go into that here).

Something tells me these "terrorists" won't be getting their day in court :)

the little smiley face at the end of post #2 would suggest that perhaps youve found a justification for murder ;)

me personally, i fully condone a revenge attack on the perpetrators. do it israeli style, swoop in, execute, shush the media. make it all go away.

sadly itll never stop it happening again.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
most people obviously dont get it.

cause and affect. there is a giant warning label that says "take the piss out of our prophet and we will kill you" whether you agree or disagree is meaningless, because thats simply whats gonna happen.

LOL!!!! Really? I want to believe you're taking the piss, I really do. WAKE UP!

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
me personally, i fully condone a revenge attack on the perpetrators. do it israeli style, swoop in, execute, shush the media. make it all go away.

What so you're against Israel defending itself against a Palestinian terrorist group now? Maybe you've heard of Hamas? I think you should spend some time educating yourself dude. You don't seem to understand much of anything.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Some would call it murder, others swift justice.

Had they not killed they would not be killed (if indeed they decide to fight it out). A direct consequence of their actions. The publisher of the news paper on the other hand never laid a finger on them, no physical harm what so ever yet they decided to combat pen and paper with guns and ammo yet when some Muslim cleric publishes something demon-ising our religions we are supposed to bend over and take it up the ass. No way.

I am completely at peace with my beliefs and that includes the right to defend myself and my family :)

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
just leave this here

NqDstlr.jpg

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
brb going to kill Seth McFarlane for paying out Jesus on Family Guy.

#saidnooneever

God forbid anyone takes South Park seriously. Tom Cruise, Jen Lopez, Satan, Jesus, Santa. Watch out guys, wrath is coming.

I do understand what Ari is saying, I agree that yes, the publication chucked a barrel of petrol on the fire. However, they did NOTHING WRONG, neither did the innocent bystanders like the Police. Just because these idiots take it to this extreme of butchering 11 people in Paris, does that mean satirical jousts at Religion are now off the table? Or just Islam? To what end? What century are these idiots stuck in? If I was threatened with death everytime I mocked Jesus, Id surely be in a coffin by now. But Christians dont live in the 17th Century anymore, I dont fear bein called a Witch.

This was a message, do not insult Islam, do not get in our way. The way they were killed certainly appears these people were not your average run of the mill wackjob. They were executed methodically and double tapped and it was planned and done quickly. A lot of people criticise Governments for committing troops to deal with these issues, but this **** is forcing their hands.

EDIT*

Just saw a post by Rob DebBleyker he writes strips for Cyanide and Happiness:

"The world would be a pretty great place if making fun of each other with comics replaced war and terrorism altogether"