Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Terrorist attack on Paris Satirical News Paper

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Offensive? HOW?!

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
The cover of the latest Charlie is not offensive at all.

FWIW I have a copy of it being posted to me from a friend in France.......Can't wait to get it.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
This has been mentioned somewhere already...

For a number of reasons I don't have the time to go into right now (at work) I still believe that last gunshot hit him in, and went through, his head and killed him. But this video counter argues that as well as another point about ID. Thought people may want to see what the conspiracy theories (that I don't subscribe to) are largely based on.

[video=youtube_share;yJEvlKKm6og]http://youtu.be/yJEvlKKm6og[/video]

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I have to say, when I saw the unedited footage on LiveLeak it sure pricked up my curiosity. Maybe I'm a sick fluff, but I've watched a lot of combat footage from various sources and completely agree that an AK47 at that range should have exploded his head or at the very least caused a huge pooling of blood almost immediately. I've never seen an assault rifle do anything less than catastrophic cranial damage and that's over ranges of 50-300m from 5.56 NATO to 7.62 FMJ.

Either way I don't believe it's a conspiracy, he could have died from his existing injuries and the media just went to town on such footage, cause that's what the media do.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Using watermelons as evidence..............really

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I have yet to see any footage of a high velocity bullet of that caliber to cause someones head to explode regardless of range.

Lower velocity rounds and non-metal jacket bullets are the ones that do the massive damage.

Aside from that, a shot to the head would kill him instantly, so the only bleeding would be whatever is under pressure in that area, but not extensive as given the heart it not beating, blood loss is minimal.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Interesting comment from Ahmed Aboutaleb, the mayor of Rotterdam to any potential Dutch jihadists :-

"If you don't like freedom, then pack your bags and leave. There may be a place where you can be yourself, so be honest with yourself, and don't kill innocent journalists. If you don't like freedom, then f*** off."

I can't see any Australian politicians making a similar comment.