Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Terrorist attack on Paris Satirical News Paper

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Aside from that, a shot to the head would kill him instantly, so the only bleeding would be whatever is under pressure in that area, but not extensive as given the heart it not beating, blood loss is minimal.

The heart can continue to beat for some time even after the brain is dead, whether decapitated, blunt force or piercing wound. It's a known medical fact that the heart has it's own 'pacemaker' and can continue to beat independently of the brain provided it has oxygen (i.e. brain dead patients on a respirator). In the instance of a bullet wound to the head the victim would stop breathing however the heart might beat for anywhere up to 30-60 seconds from residual oxygen in the lungs and oxygen that is still being processed by the Alveolus. I can breathe out and not breathe in for 25 seconds pretty easily and I'm a smoker.

I take it you've never seen Budd Dwyers infamous footage.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Budd Dwyer was a bit different, hollow point through the roof of your mouth isn't the same as a rifle FMJ to the skull.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Interesting comment from Ahmed Aboutaleb, the mayor of Rotterdam to any potential Dutch jihadists :-

"If you don't like freedom, then pack your bags and leave. There may be a place where you can be yourself, so be honest with yourself, and don't kill innocent journalists. If you don't like freedom, then f*** off."

I can't see any Australian politicians making a similar comment.

That's an unusual name for a Mayor of a Dutch city , also what I believe a number of Muslims think , regardless of their position in the world .

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Aside from that, a shot to the head would kill him instantly, so the only bleeding would be whatever is under pressure in that area, but not extensive as given the heart it not beating, blood loss is minimal.

Yes - blood pressure was what I wanted to elaborate on. If he's already shot then he's already bleeding. And if it's not serious externally, there could be severe internal bleeding. Without blood pressure, there's nothing to force the blood out of another wound, wherever it is...

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That's an unusual name for a Mayor of a Dutch city , also what I believe a number of Muslims think , regardless of their position in the world .

It is indeed, however that sort of sentiment seems to be more common from many Dutch politicians and also a good part of the population.

I might have to ask my old man what the mood is like over there ATM.

Rat88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ls1 M6
I know it's a bit different but still a rifle round. JFK was shot with 6.5 x 52mm round and look at his head photos. A FMJ projectile would pass through someone's skull with ease without so much as leaving two small holes, a hollow point or soft point would do a different job. Bit strange though that there was none otherwise minimal head movement when shot, I've seen the Isis execution videos of them lying on the ground and being executed, movement of the body and mainly the head is clearly visible.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
The heart can continue to beat for some time even after the brain is dead, whether decapitated, blunt force or piercing wound. It's a known medical fact that the heart has it's own 'pacemaker' and can continue to beat independently of the brain provided it has oxygen (i.e. brain dead patients on a respirator). In the instance of a bullet wound to the head the victim would stop breathing however the heart might beat for anywhere up to 30-60 seconds from residual oxygen in the lungs and oxygen that is still being processed by the Alveolus. I can breathe out and not breathe in for 25 seconds pretty easily and I'm a smoker.

I take it you've never seen Budd Dwyers infamous footage.

Yes, it can beat for up to that long. And it can also stop instantly due to the shock on the system.

Based on the footage, we can't determin either way. Even if there was bleeding, due to the angle and distance of the footage there could be a pool as big as his head and we wouldn't see it.

Yes - blood pressure was what I wanted to elaborate on. If he's already shot then he's already bleeding. And if it's not serious externally, there could be severe internal bleeding. Without blood pressure, there's nothing to force the blood out of another wound, wherever it is...

This is true. If he already had holes in him then his blood pressure could already have been very low.

SS60NV

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
holden
Send all the power rangers back home, so they can enjoy blowing goats.

Bunch of turd pushing cave raving spastics.

As long as they have that one book that they follow they will never change.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
If I was religious, lets say Christian for arguments sake that give me enough justification to go around killing Muslims because they have certainly insulted every religion other than their own, in their eyes we are all Infidels (using their justification).

BTW, I wouldn't walk up to a big black guy and call him a ****** with out been sure I could kick his ass to begin with :)

Let me remind everyone about the invasion of Iraq, the US, UK ,Australia and Poland invaded Iraq to effectively remove a leader they did not like based on the lies he possessed WMD's / Chemical Weapons despite the UN Weapon inspectors finding not a single trace. Despite none being found Sadam was executed anyway for another convenient crime, two hundred thousand have died to make this happen Yet they're the mass murders.

Extremism exists on both sides, When the "western world" invaded Somalia, Iraq and Afghanistan a lot of innocent people were killed based on ideological ideal that our way is better, all that was "accomplished" was to make those countries worse.

The brainwashing happens on both sides and judging by some of the responses here that's in full swing. I do not excuse any acts of violence and mass murdering but ffs atleast try and understand both sides before making a judgement or a stupid comment.

The "Sydney Seige" had nothing to do with ISIS, it was a Pedophile that lost his final court appeal and attempted to die as a Martyr because he couldn't face the truth. The media gave this story Prime time for days. meanwhile 2000 civilians were murdered in Somalia at the same time yet it didn't even get a mention in the Australian media.

Only way to stop this properly is to shoot the bastards, level the mosques and make the filthy aspect of an otherwise beautiful religion illegal... just like we did to Shintoism after the Second World War.

And this differs from ISIS's tactics How?

This video sum's it up pretty well
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...xtremists-debate/story-fnpilxz1-1227181948463

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Let me remind everyone about the invasion of Iraq, the US, UK ,Australia and Poland invaded Iraq to effectively remove a leader they did not like based on the lies he possessed WMD's / Chemical Weapons despite the UN Weapon inspectors finding not a single trace.

There was (is) one and very devastating one. Is called, the Gold Dinar. He was trying to sell oil on Euros too and that is a big HELL F-ING NO!