Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thank you

Liam Whelan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VU Commodore Ute 3.8l V6 Auto
Just a quick note of gratitude.

Any time I have a problem, there is always someone on here that has done it before.

There was about 1.5 / 2mm of plastic between driving happily and catastrophe. Finally changed the heater valve this afternoon and the inlet spigot just broke off in my hand.

Anywho. There is still a place for forum groups when people are passionate about maintaining and supporting it.

My thanks to those that contribute and those that maintain the site.

Vlads VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Ute
I am also a long time lurker first time poster.

First post is to thank all the knowledge that has helped me for years and years and years. Got me through heaps of sticky, ****, hair pulling situations.

Cheers.

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
I will be the first to break the ice !

Your most welcome,
glad you Both have gained knowledge from some of us that are a great wealth of experience and are knowable of the great Aussie Car,
from the Great Southern Land.

I take my hat off to you BOTH for replying, and acknowledging some of the well-known & long-time members,
I am not going to single them out, as it would be a biased opinion, and possible upset some others,
"But you know who you are"
well done,
and thank you on this type of feedback, that makes the years of experience all put together on one forum.

Cheers.
krusing

Last edited: