Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thanks for the Sticker

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I didn't get one :(

brocksta05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S2 Acclaim
I signed up a couple of days ago so that once I've heard from the bank and they say yes to my loan increase ill be purchasing my high ratio rockers and custom tune for my car!! :spot on: Should go well with the 25mm manifold spacer, 69mm throttle body, big mouth cai and full exhaust that should be fitted once the tax man pays me!! :driving:

nickb1993

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
just joined now hopefully get a sticker and looking foward to making some orders :)
for some reason when i was trying earlier i was on my phone and the page wouldnt open just did it on the computer now

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Picture :)

With new chrome moulds and Mace Sticker

IMG_20120903_173338.jpg

Woody_SS

Defective User
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
I signed up weeks ago now... still yet to see my sticker :(

MACE

Reaction score
I didn't get one :(
Have fixed this :)

I signed up a couple of days ago so that once I've heard from the bank and they say yes to my loan increase ill be purchasing my high ratio rockers and custom tune for my car!! :spot on: Should go well with the 25mm manifold spacer, 69mm throttle body, big mouth cai and full exhaust that should be fitted once the tax man pays me!! :driving:
We're flat out at the moment, but you should get them within the next few weeks

just joined now hopefully get a sticker and looking foward to making some orders :)
for some reason when i was trying earlier i was on my phone and the page wouldnt open just did it on the computer now
The site is smart phone friendly, however I know some people have had issues with signing up. Good that it's all sorted now :)

Picture :)

With new chrome moulds and Mace Sticker

IMG_20120903_173338.jpg
Tough :D

I signed up weeks ago now... still yet to see my sticker :(
I've sent you an email to confirm your address. Please reply when you get a chance such that we can get it sorted ASAP for you

nickb1993

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
Got home tonight after being out for 2 days and found my mace sticker in the mail
Pleased to get it will put it on and post a pic tommrow :)
Thanks steve