Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thanks to the Mace Team

VK SL 3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL 5spd
Just like to say thanks to Steve and the Mace team for their outstanding after-sales service and backing their products 100%.

Cheers Ben

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
And their help in a tight spot.

I needed some parts in a hurry as my car was off the road and in a mechanics. Every day I didn't have it I was paying for a rental. A phone call to MACE and Steve and his team had me fixed up and the parts at my house the next day.

Cheers guys!

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Have had nothing but good experience's with Mace , good product , and good service .

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Have to agree great service.

nOisia

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series 2 sv6
Don't want to hijack the thread, but I could not agree more with MACE. So helpful, when no one else seems to care, MACE help!

Thank you for the tune and the tweaks.\

Best Wishes
Rod

Hellfire

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 Dec 2009 SIDI
I also wanted to to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Steve at MACE, for all of your hard work and patience through all of the tuning and for all of the endless and incessant questions LOL,

On a side note i would also like to rally some support for Steve as i know that he has been screwed around ALOT by different companies trying to bring us all products for our cars and this would definitely be disheartening but keep your chin up Steve and know that there are alot of people out there that have your products and are absolutely thrilled with them and for the fact that you try to make sure your products are safe and functioning correctly and if there is a problem we can be assured that we are 100% looked after.

You and your company are an essential part of the V6 community and for that you should be commended!!!

Thanks from one very happy and satisfied customer,
William.

Last edited:

rirz

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Members Ride
VP Commodore SS
Another very satisfied MACE customer here. Recently bought a CAI and a memcal for my vp and mace are tops. Will definatly buy more off them in the future :)

Paul

MY03VYS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore S / SS
I'm also going to throw my support out there for a great company.

I'm a big believer in customer service and GOOD customer service retaining customers. I'd like to thank Steve for his support of this site, support in general, and for developing a great range of products.

I recently made the decision to do some upgrades whilst only mild to my VY V6. A quick call to check a few things with Steve and he helped me out, placed the order, looked after me and got them on the way ASAP for me. The products are great (manifold insulator, and intake gaskets) and work perfectly. Everything needed was supplied.

I also then just ordered a cold air intake kit which should turn up monday and I can be sure that it'll be spot on and work perfectly.

I'll be ordering more stuff now for sure, with the third step in my upgrades being rockers, throttle body and a tune.

The most impressive recent experience? I sent a quick message about some stickers for the car. Within about 2 hours I had an email saying they were on their way. How bloody good is that, no questions asked, just getting it done.

Thanks again MACE