Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thanks

Nitrate Thunder

Couldn't afford Redline
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV
Would just like to thank all who have helped me with queries along the way as well as the threads available for me to be able to research what I was looking for. 98 percent of the time there was a thread relating to what I was looking into.

I have had a VE II and a VF II that have now left the garage, I don't think I will ever purchase another Holden now that there are no Aussie ones left and I don't have 100k for a camaro.

Any way thanks heaps happy motoring ;):)

gfl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Tourer
Adios amigo, may a big torquey comfy cruiser be in your future.

M

mwb235

How come you got rid of the VFII? It'd still be a good car for another decade at least.

Nitrate Thunder

Couldn't afford Redline
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV
How come you got rid of the VFII? It'd still be a good car for another decade at least.
To be honest mate I didn't like the steering in it and the rattles from the heads up display and doors that the holden dealership could never hear drove me nuts, it was a lot more comfy to sit in and better to look at than the Ve but I preferred the VE.

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
To be honest mate I didn't like the steering in it and the rattles from the heads up display and doors that the holden dealership could never hear drove me nuts, it was a lot more comfy to sit in and better to look at than the Ve but I preferred the VE.
what now?

Nitrate Thunder

Couldn't afford Redline
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV
Weeeeeelllllll,
brother works at Ford and with Employee Discount 17g on a M(CENSORED)g. Pick it up on 4 Sept.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Employee Discount 17g on a M(CENSORED)g. Pick it up on 4 Sept.

Hmmm. Check out some of the corrosion problems under Mxxxxxgs as found by unhappy owners who have vented frustrations on the Ford Forums.
May yours be a good one.

abuch47

Reaction score
Members Ride
LSS3 YOOTE
Weeeeeelllllll,
brother works at Ford and with Employee Discount 17g on a M(CENSORED)g. Pick it up on 4 Sept.
It was said that you would destroy the sith, not join them. Bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness. You WERE my brother, @Nitrate Thunder.

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
@Nitrate Thunder have you driven a moosetang?? Like not just around the block but on the highway for some time?

Because suspension is nonexistent and the seats are great at holding you in on a race track but are way to tight for commuting.