Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The 2012 Summernats Pic Thread...

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Go.......... :)

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
ill get some pics up later.

RESPECT TO STEVE!!

side note hes also the limo driver for my bros wedding coming up!

Last edited by a moderator:

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
read the whole street commodores thread started by cheatr, can see both sides of the aurgument.. massive confusion from organisers him being pissed off, but i guess he could have injuried someone buy proceeding how he did.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
did anyone else see that shitheap purple vl with those gay plastic brembo brake covers? i nearly died when i saw it

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
pics or it didnt happen!!! ;) can imagine it happened alot

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
What was with that? Im confused with the Nuckingfuts situations.

F l a k

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR Exec
What was with that? Im confused with the Nuckingfuts situations.

I think in qualifying there was a fire and he kept going, disobeying the fire marshall.

Then, what, 2 cars before he was due to compete that burnout shown in the vid he was told he was disqualified because of his actions, so I'm guessing then the officials weren't gonna let him on the track so he forced his way through. I think initially he got a lifetime ban which was later downgraded to a one year ban. He issued a statement of apology.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I think in qualifying there was a fire and he kept going, disobeying the fire marshall.

Not true. During qualifying he hit the wall and stopped the car. The fire marshall after inspecting the car waved him through to the exit where he approached the next marshall who said "well done" with a big smile and gave him a ticket. No mention of being disqualified. This can be seen clearly on the roof cam footage.

After sitting in line for 4 hours on Sunday he approached the burnout pad and was told he was disqualified. He was miffed by this, understandably, and later said they had 40 hours to notify him of his disqualification so why did they wait till he approached the pad and notify him at the last second. He admits he was wrong in nudging the car forward to move the Marshall's blocking him out of the way and going ahead with his burnout and as mentioned has issued an apology and deeply regrets his actions.

[video=youtube_share;egZ4hZsJkqc]http://youtu.be/egZ4hZsJkqc[/video]

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
from the street commodores thread, summary

he hit the wall in Qual firemarsh checked the car, waved the tow vehicle off saying it was not needed, waved the guy off the pad, saying he'd finished, he got his Qual ticket. 40hours later and after waiting 4 hours in line and getting to the front of the line, past more officals that said nothing, they then tried telling him that he was disqualified when he was on next.. hence the vid of him being pissed and proceeding onto the pad.

EDIT: ClairBear bet me to it, and with vid!